Executive Roundtables, moderated by Council leaders, are our premier lunch-hour programs that give our senior-level members the opportunity to engage with the top public sector officials in the homeland security community. These sessions allow for high-level strategic discussions and have become the foundation for ongoing thought leadership activities and continued follow-up interaction with the speaker and their colleagues.
Upcoming Executive Roundtables
Past Executive Roundtables
- Executive Roundtable with Thomas Homan, Acting Director for US Immigration and Customs Enforcement
13 October 2017Council members met with Tom Homan, Acting Director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, to discuss current initiatives and priorities.
- Executive Roundtable with USCIS Acting Director James McCament
04 August 2017
- Executive Roundtable with Deputy Commandant for Mission Support, U.S. Coast Guard
20 June 2017Vice Admiral Sandra L. Stosz, Deputy Commandant for Mission Support, spoke about her strategic priorities and goals for the U.S. Coast Guard at the Council's…
- Executive Roundtable with U.S. Senate HSGAC Chairman
16 May 2017U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, discussed his top priorities at the Council's Executive Roundtable.
- Executive Roundtable with FBI CFO & Assistant Director
02 March 2017Richard L. Haley, II, FBI Assistant Director of Finance & Facilities /Chief Financial Officer; spoke about his strategy and goals managing the agency's finance and…
- Executive Roundtable with FBI S&T EAD
08 September 2016Executive Roundtable Breakfast with Amy S. Hess Executive Assistant Director FBI Science and Technology Branch
- Executive Roundtable with DHS CFO & Deputy USM
31 August 2016Homeland Security & Defense Business Council Executive Roundtable with Chip Fulghum Deputy Under Secretary for Management and Chief Financial Officer U.S. Department of Homeland Security