Executive Briefings are driven by our Thought Leadership Committee and feature discussions with high-level government officials around three priority initiatives: cyber and IT infrastructure protection, border management and immigration reform, and improving the acquisition process and the management of the entire homeland security enterprise.
Upcoming Executive Briefings
Past Executive Briefings
- HSDBC Executive Briefing with David Grauel, Program Manager, Homeland Advanced Recognition Technology, DHS Office of Biometric Identity Management
13 June 2018Free for Members.
- Executive Briefing with Brock Long, FEMA Administrator
05 June 2018
- Executive Briefing with Richard McComb, Chief Security Officer, DHS
13 April 2018
- Executive Briefing with James McDonnell
08 February 2018Council members heard from James McDonnell, Acting Assistant Secretary for the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office during an Executive Briefing last Thursday.
- Executive Briefing with Eric Cho, Head of the DHS Procurement Innovation Lab
19 September 2017
- Executive Briefing with TSA Assistant Administrator for Contracting and Procurement (Acting)
08 August 2017
- Executive Briefing with CBP Executive Director, Office of Acquisitions
19 July 2017Stephen J. Pitotti, CBP’s Executive Director for Acquisition Governance and Oversight, spoke with Council members about emerging border security initiatives, priorities, and challenges.
- Executive Briefing with DHS Director of Strategic Sourcing
09 March 2017Executive Briefing with Jaclyn Smyth Director of the Office of Strategic Sourcing U.S. Department of Homeland Security REGISTER Registration is limited to three representatives per…
- Understanding the Market and Mission Impact of DHS Acquisition Vehicles
07 September 2016“Understanding the Market and Mission Impact of DHS Acquisition Vehicles” Speakers: Soraya Correa, DHS Chief Procurement Officer Luke McCormack, DHS Chief Information Officer Jaclyn Smyth, Director of…
- Debrief on RFI AIR
24 August 2016This special session will feature a briefing and presentation from Michael Smith, the Executive Director, DHS Office of Selective Acquisitions, who will provide an overview of key…